Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thoughts

Many times I find people saying this is not my field. Most of the times I find it as an excuse to avoide the responsibility. They say I am an engineer and how can I know finance job or I am mechanical engineer and how can I understand electronics etc. etc.....
There was nothing as engineering or medicine or biology at the begining of civilisation. It was all knowledge and logic. Then we started segrageting logic into different branches.
So if you have logic and knowledge then subject does not matter.
I learned my engineering thru the doors of kitchen!! It happened unknowingly till I entered into enginering college.
Then I could find the common logic between rolling mills and rolloing rotis/chapatis. I could see the similarity within frying and heat treatment. I could see the prepareations of modak ( sort of momos) by using molds similar to the founndry techniques and lot more...
Use logic and you will be knowing all subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment